So it turns out that some of the folks who come by this page appreciate my rambling, theorizing, and sometimes satirical take on all things political. I am honored to announce I have been awarded the The Superior Scribbler Award by fellow bloggers over at the dynamic blog: To The Wire.
The idea behind this award was started by the Scholastic Scribe, where 5 bloggers originally received recognition as “superior scribblers“. In return, these 5 bloggers passed the award on to 5 others and so on…
I’m flattered to have been included in this love fest (^_^) and include my 5 awardees & the rules here:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And here are my picks:
1. Margaret and Helen These two 80-something year old women offer up daily doses of biting humorous commentary. You won’t regret stopping by.
2.The Unhappy Camper. Joe is a middle aged man living in Miami who is currently homless. He blogs from local libraries when he is not chased out, and offers his reflections, in all their honesty, about life, and how he’s feeling.
3. Pennsylvania for Change is an activist blog that offers up an interesting liberal perspective on national and state events.
4. Advocating for Freedom. This is the blog of a friend of my here at Penn. She doesn’t write on it very often, and will likely have no idea I gave her this award, but the few posts she has written are very thought provoking, and well worth the read.
5. Quaker Agitator. This is a solid and comprehensive blog that is aptly described by its title.
Enjoy the good reads & Congrats to the new winners!
Filed under: From the Editor |